Thursday 6 December 2012

Desire

Beneath the sheets, under the warmth and the smoothness of my clothes...
I want you.

I want you to cradle me within the grasp of your hands, your tendons tighten and you grip me tenderly...
Your lips trail over my skin, wet, open, your tongue licks up my scent,
How I taste in your mouth is heavenly...

I feel your hot breath, your fingers tracing the outline of my body, mountains bulging and valleys fall, the nooks below...
Mmmm, what do they bestow?

My breathing quickens, heart beat has risen, a heard of wings flutter up from the pit of my stomach through my beating heart and beyond...
I moan.

What fingers you possess, what lips, what skin, what eyes... a dark green speaks of mysteries, of a deep desire for more...
To enfold yourself within me and 
explore...

I run my hands over freckles and muscle and skin,
My nails softly drag across your back, through your brown hair, over your lips and within...

Moist, warm and soft, our mouths kiss and tease,
You finally enter me, giving me what I need... 

The wanting does not end, it builds and shifts from intensity to lightness,
For a moment we are lost, bodies touching and heaving, every part of us tightened, every sensation heightened...

And somewhere it is as if this is the most pure moment, the only time that will ever be...
It is now, it is the present, it is the moment that only we can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment