Tuesday 18 December 2012

mirror mirror

where the fuck are you going?

she said to me in a strong harsh voice.

the phone crackled.

no where. i said back weakly.

no where?

yes.

fine. you're not going anywhere.

that's right. i said. definate and unsure.

well that's pathetic.

why? why is that pathetic?

I was defensive now, defending my case to be apathetic.

because it is, it's lazy and you're boring and frankly a weak whino.

don't call me that.

call you what?

a whino!

well you are.

I'm not! I may be weak and lazy and god damned boring, but i'm not a whino. I do not whine!

well i say you do.

i don't!

do so.

shut up!

you're doing it right now. whining like a baby. worse than a baby. that's all a baby can do. be fed and shit and sleep and whine. and you're worse.

how am i worse?

you're not a baby! you do exactly what a baby does but you're a full grown person. so you're worse.

you really are full of it you know. it's like you're trying to insult me but you're insulting a baby in the process. and that's just mean.

awww poor big baby. poor giant baby wants to whine! wah wah wahhhh!

shut it!

cry cry cry, that's all you do you big stupid baby.

i said shut it!

make me baby!

WHACK!

that's for calling me a baby and a whino!

i heaved deeply, trying to calm myself. the phone felt tight in my hand.

and i realised... something warm and wet was dripping down the back of my head, under my hair...

and i collapsed.




No comments:

Post a Comment